Words can't even define how excited I am for summer. Warm mellow days stretched out, blank and ready for adventures and endless possibilities...
And in anticipation of the new season, I created a wish list to prepare for the carefree summer lifestyle:
(1) This art print is so whimsical and I think it would look as cute as a button framed and next to my desk.
(2) I really want to try an ombre style on my hair with some pretty red henna dye from LUSH! Natural looking, pretty, and non-damaging to my hair? Sign me up!
(3) I have been into the whole "galaxy trend" for a while now, but have yet to actually add a piece to my closet. Perhaps a pretty dress like this one?
(4) I really really really want some high waisted shorts. Problem is: every pair I find are always
a) not in my size or b) a hideous color
(5) I love Burt's Bees Lipgloss like crazy! I need to add a few more to my ever-growing collection.
(6) A beautifully illustrated journal to record the summer adventures.